**Heathers Treasure straight from the Bin!**
I bought these heels for a photo shoot that was planned a month after I broke my foot :-(
It was a *Cinderella* themed shoot too! I was so excited! These are hard to let go, they are my princess shoes! :-(
But! Now I can pass these on to another woman, so her inner Princess can come out to play... Purrrrr ;-) **May be perfect for Halloween**
These have NEVER been worn! (Obviously... The packaging is still on them)
These beautiful heels are from "Ellie shoes" & they're a size 8. I am selling them for the same price that I got them for.
~*They are $43 dollars*~ (Not including shipping)
Here is a collage that I made, showing the awesome heels!
(The Color is a shade of baby blue with white trim!)
I found this online earlier today, showing the price of the heels at a store, for reassurance ;-)
If you're interested, please contact me ASAP! First come first serve.
PayPal is currently the only payment option. Please email me at hope4yourcause@gmail,com.!
Thank you, Heather Lynn
PS: as I said on the first page; ALL profits made from items on this page will be going towards my medical treatments and expenses! For more info, please go to: www.Hopeforyourcause.org www.gofundme.com/LRTR2013
(CRPS/RSD is what I have - and need treatment for really bad, above are the 4 main "symptoms")
- HLynn's Treasure- Princess Heels (heatherstreasure.wordpress.com)
- Trendsetting Tuesday: Single Sole Heels (lizcalvario.wordpress.com)
- My Beauty Bag: Majic Beauty (hopeforyourcause.org)
- The 411: NFL goes Pink! (hopeforyourcause.org)
- Girls Birthday Party Tips - Princess Gown Ups (afairytalecometrueblog.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Outfits: Modern Disney Princesses (missfashionholic.wordpress.com)